Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweat shop MANIA!

More goods, on my dress form, on me, and hopefully soon on YOU!
Jersey gray and black polka dot v neck with lace bird and pink heart.
Navy and beige vine v neck with mermaid octopus (that's right, double your nautical).
V neck action! Punctuated with white ribbing and accented with a red sparrow.
Be careful where you point that love gun......
Pretty floral print in the colors of the wilderness, with a lace yoke, cap sleeves, and a little peek a boo in back.
Let me see your peacock.
Fun geometric print with peek a boo front yoke, lace cap sleeves, and pretty rose button.
I love me some floral prints with simple black and white stripes.
A bee in your flower garden!
Lace in the back, sexy stylish gray knit raglan tunic. Just enough to cover the rump.
Peacock v neck dress, with cap sleeves, I think this dress would look wonderful on my friend Zana!